The complete package
When you meet the T-Cross, you’ll see that it’s so much more than just a small SUV. You’ll see that it perfectly melds urban appeal with functional design, and that it’s strikingly stylish and brilliantly versatile. You’ll see that it’s spacious, clever, and packed with features, and is everything but conventional. Yes, when you meet the T-Cross you’ll see all of that, and then you’ll see yourself wanting one.Book a Test Drive
Design and performance
Leaves a lasting impression
The T-Cross comes wrapped up in one fun and funky outfit with a range of playful colours. LED tail light clusters take you from day to night, while strong body contours show off athletic wheels. The T-Cross is every bit an SUV yet is nimble enough to take on the urban city scape with ease.
Overseas model shown.
The T-Cross is anything but conventional. Designed to suit your lifestyle, it’s bursting with character and style of the highest quality. Slide into supportive and infinitely adjustable driver’s seat and you will notice the fine details like matching seat upholstery and dashboard décor. Your hands will never leave the steering wheel with its supple leather texture and controls that provide the ability to operate your infotainment and driver aid technology.
Freedom to move
Sometimes bigger is better. That’s why the Polo is longer, wider, and has an increased wheelbase, meaning even more headroom and legroom for you and your passengers. An impressive 351 litres boot space also means you can shop till you drop, or pack everything you need to head off on your next vacation.
Overseas model shown.
Stand out from the pack
Classically elegant or dynamically sporty? There are plenty of alloy wheels to choose from. From 16 to 18 inches, choose to be different.
Everything you want in a drive
The thing that sets the T-Cross apart from other small SUVs is how it drives. To start with, you’ve got commanding views of the road with a high ride height. You’re backed by the right amount of performance and high torque output for the confidence to accelerate when you need. And it even delivers an efficient 5.4L for every 100kms. When it comes to effortless city driving, the T-Cross outperforms, with the added roominess and space you’d expect from an SUV.
This limited release T‑Cross is the perfect accessory for any occasion. Featuring keyless entry and starting system, dual zone climate control air conditioning, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert4 and electric folding wing mirrors.
The CityLife comes in a range of colours and two unique detailing themes – Bamboo Garden and Black – the Citylife is bound to match your individual style and make a statement. For even more luxurious modern living, you can choose add the optional Sound and Vision Package.
CityLife in Bamboo Garden
The sophisticated exterior flaunts gloss bamboo coloured wing mirror covers, 17” Manilla alloys in black and bamboo, dark tinted rear side and window glass and the Citylife tailgate badge. Inside, you’ll notice its unique black and bamboo leather seat upholstery5 and the new Transition black and grey dash.
CityLife in Black
Black is always an elegant choice. This Citylife features black wing mirror covers, 17” Manilla alloys with a black and diamond-turned surface, dark tinted rear side and window glass. Its black and grey leather seat upholstery5 and new Transition black and grey dash also adds a little bit more flair inside.
Safety with IQ.DRIVE
Keep in line
Lane Assist comes as standard and can determine when you're about to leave your lane. Lane Assist responds by counter steering and helping to keep the vehicle within the lane.2
Lighting your way
Light Assist automatically turns on your high beams when needed and will dip it automatically when other vehicles are detected ahead to improve driver visibility and safety.2Only available on Style
Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Traffic Alert
Sees what you don't
The T-Cross’ Blind Spot Monitor assesses and avoids dangerous situations by detecting cars and motorcycles in your blind spot, and highlights these via a LED indicator in the door mirror. Rear Traffic Alert warns of approaching traffic at the rear of the car when reversing.2Overseas model shown
Adaptive Cruise Control
The T-Cross makes driving on busy motorways a breeze. At the touch of a button the optional Adaptive Cruise Control senses the distance between you and the car in front, automatically braking or accelerating to maintain that distance. If need be, it can bring your vehicle to a complete stop.2Optional on Life, standard on Style
5 Star Safety
The T-Cross is German Engineered to the highest of safety standards. ANCAP (Australasian New Car Assessment Program) are the leading independent vehicle safety advocate. If you’d like more details, head to their website and read their safety report on the T-Cross:Book a Test Drive
Never a dull moment
In your T-Cross you decide what’s on. The 8” infotainment system features clever tech that allows you to do anything from adjusting your external lights to connecting your phone using App-Connect4 to get your favourite tunes pumping.
beatsTM Premium Audio System
Music for the streets
When it comes to sound, the T-Cross is no amateur. Optional beatsTM premium audio delivers 300W of pure unadulterated sound, and the subwoofer and amplifier deliver a sound so powerful, it’s like listening to your favourite track for the first time all over again.Available in Sound and Vision Package
Everything you need right in front of you
The revolutionary next-gen Digital Cockpit makes the T-Cross the most intuitive small SUV around. Personalise your drive by customising your digital display to your liking. Transform your instruments to a full navigation map display, customise gauges and trip data.
The T-Cross comes fitted with a wireless charging tray for convenient charging when you’re on the move – a can’t-live-without addition, which comes standard. Plus, 4 USB ports to keep all your tech fully charged for whatever you might need, whether it’s tablets to keep the kids entertained or working on the go.
Features & Colours
Customise Your Choice
Features of 85TSI Life
- Composition Media audio system
- Lane Assist, lane departure warning system
- Front Assist with City Emergency Brake (City EB) function
- Rear View Camera (RVC) with static guidance lines
- Parking distance sensors, front and rear with Manoeuvre Braking
- Alloy wheels (Rochester) 16"
Choose your exterior colour
Features of 85TSI Style
- Air conditioning, Dual zone climate control
- Park Assist, parking bay and parallel parking assistance
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert; Lane Assist, lane departure warning system
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Keyless Access, keyless entry and starting system
- Alloy wheels (Bangalore) 17"
Choose your exterior colour
Volkswagen Terms & Conditions +
- 1. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
- 2. With rear seat in the forward position.
- 3. For illustrative purposes only. This is not an exact reproduction of the exterior colours or upholstery colours, please contact your Volkswagen dealer for further information on colours and upholstery combinations.
- 4. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
- 5. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
- 7. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
- 8. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
- 9. The Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder App (UTR App) is only for use in combination with the Universal Traffic Recorder (UTR/Dashcam) of Volkswagen Genuine Accessories. Its capabilities include live viewing, data management, a car finder function and being able to adjust the recorder’s settings. All functions of the Volkswagen UTR app require an active data service between the Universal Traffic Recorder and your smartphone. Configurations vary by model (Front only or Front/Rear camera). Consult your local Volkswagen Dealer for further information.