It’s finally here. The new T-Roc dons the toughness of an SUV with the agility of a hatch. All of the perks with none of the trade-offs. Athletic, elegant and practical, and it’s designed just for you.
A flair for performance
The T-Roc’s TSI turbo-charged petrol engine really packs a punch in any situation. Pair that with the 4MOTION all-wheel drive, and you’ll have all the power and grip you’ll ever need.
The T-Roc boasts some of the latest tech features, including dual-zone climate control air conditioning, an integrated digital cockpit with navigation, and the Discover Media 8-inch infotainment touch-screen with App-Connect.1 Take your listening experience up a notch with the optional beats™ premium audio system, generating 300 watts of musical enjoyment. Give every adventure a soundtrack.Register Interest
T-Roc X special edition
The T-Roc X special edition includes additional enticing features, like 19-inch Suzuka alloy wheels, Adaptive Chassis Control, electrically operated tailgate, a Flash Red dashboard, and beats™ premium audio system. With two unique, contrasting colour combinations available, you’ll be enjoying all the attention on match day.
10 years of kicking goals
To celebrate 10 years of partnership with the Sydney Swans we have created a vehicle with the fans in mind: the T-Roc X special edition. To make sure the stylish SUV was Swans approved, we spent some time with the club to find out exactly what it looked for in a car. Needless to say, we received the message loud and clear: to quote coach John Longmire, the T-Roc X is “Swans through and through”.
The T-Roc is equipped with R-Line styling. The sporty coupe-style exterior, 18-inch alloy wheels, red brake calipers and LED headlights, adds even more to your presence on the road. And with a range of premium-performance inspired colours to choose from, you’ll be turning heads wherever you go.Register Interest
Classy from the inside out.
The T-Roc’s interior perfectly blends practical with style. Adjustable front sport seats offer a comfortable high-riding position, and the red stitching adds a little flare to your surroundings. With stitched leather on the gear stick and steering wheel, sporty alloy pedals, and LED ambient lighting, the T-Roc is in a class of its own.Register Interest
Count on it
Add confidence to your drive with IQ. DRIVE. Recognised with a 5-star ANCAP safety rating, IQ. DRIVE encompasses a suite of intelligent assistance systems that support you and your passengers in everyday situations, like parking and lane changing. Front Assist with City Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Monitor, and Lane Assist with adaptive lane guidance are just a few of the features you can count on to keep you and your passengers safe.2Register Interest
Build from a firm foundation
Available in single and dual cab, the Crafter Cab Chassis is the perfect base for your ideal custom bodies. Create and customise yours with the specialist applications and conversions you need to get your job done.
Packed with tech you can count on
Take the T-Roc Tour
Volkswagen Terms & Condtions
- 1. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
- 2. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
- 3. Conditions and exclusions apply, see https://www.volkswagen.com.au/en/owners/warranty.html. Your rights under this warranty are provided in addition to, and in some cases overlap with, consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law and do not limit or replace them.
- 4. Volkswagen Roadside Assist membership is provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Whenever you request roadside vehicle assistance under your membership, you will be making that request to Allianz Global Assistance, who will provide the services under an arrangement with Volkswagen Group Australia. The terms and conditions contain exclusions and limitations, please visit https://www.volkswagen.com.au/en/owners/roadside-assist.html.
- 5. Volkswagen Assured Service Pricing applies to the first 5 standard scheduled services of your vehicle which are scheduled to occur at every 15,000 km/12 month interval (whichever occurs first) or for Volkswagen Crafter models only, 20,000 km/12 month interval (whichever occurs first). On or before 31 December each year, Volkswagen will publish the maximum price for a specified Scheduled Service that will be applicable from, and remain fixed for, the following calendar year only. For details on the Eligible Model List, pricing, items not included and for full terms and conditions, please see https://www.volkswagen.com.au/app/locals/service-pricing-guide. Volkswagen Group Australia reserves the right to at anytime modify or discontinue the Volkswagen Assured Servicing programme.