Nothing drives like the Touareg
Making an instant impression, the Toureg is an SUV with unparalleled quality, sublime comfort and next generation technology. Nothing drives quite like this thoroughbred off-roader.Book a Test Drive
Design and technology
Heated & ventilated front seats
Sit back and relax
The Touareg 190TDI premium features front seats in luxurious Savona leather appointed upholstery3, and can be electrically adjusted 18 ways. As if that weren't enough, they also boast heating, three individual ventilation settings and eight different massage patterns created by ten air cushions. All of this to help you arrive at your destination feeling fresh and relaxed.
Windscreen-projected Head-Up Display
The Head-Up Display4 is projected directly onto the front windscreen, so you can monitor the vehicle’s speed, navigation directions and drivers assist systems without taking your eyes from the road ahead.Only available with the Touareg 190TDI Innovision Package.
IQ. Light. LED matrix headlights
The LED matrix technology is paired with a camera that detects what's happening on the road, adapting the light distribution while adjusting the breadth, throw and intensity of the headlights to prevent dazzling oncoming drivers. Standard on the 190TDI Premium.
20-inch Montero alloy wheels
Completes the look
Perfectly complementing the vehicle's dynamic appearance are striking 20-inch Montero alloy wheels, standard on 190TDI Premium.
Bring the familiarity of your phone straight to your infotainment system, thanks to App-Connect5. Your smartphone integrates seamlessly, allowing you to listen to your favourite music, podcasts, messages you receive, or the latest news and journey information.
You can also take your infotainment up a notch with the optional Discover Premium infotainment system, offering a gorgeous 15-inch screen with the ability to control air conditioning, seating heating and ventilation, massage functions, and much more.
3.0L turbocharged TDI engine
The power to explore
The Touareg has been built to be driven and enjoyed. It features a 3.0L turbocharged TDI engine capable of providing an impressive 190kW of power and 600Nm of torque.
Comfort on any terrain
The Touareg 190TDI Premium air suspension8 with adaptive dampening control, maintains a smooth ride regardless of road surface conditions. Once you float on air, there’s no going back.
Front Cross Traffic Assist
Getaway your way
Driving Profile Selection with 4MOTION Active Control gives you the option of Comfort, Normal, Sport, Eco, Offroad, Snow or your own Individual driving profiles so you’re in complete control.
Predictive Pedestrian Monitoring
Protecting those around you
The Touareg takes pedestrian monitoring to the next level. It intuitively predicts when a roadside pedestrian might cross your path, warns the driver and, if they do, applies the brakes1.
Traffic Jam Assist
To help you get through traffic easily, Traffic Jam Assist uses proven functions like Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Lane Assist to allow easy, slow driving in traffic jams. Your vehicle will follow the vehicle in front at a speed of 0 to 60km/h and automatically operate the accelerator and brakes to help you avoid typical traffic jam collisions1.
Front Cross Traffic Assist
Enter traffic effortlessly
Front Cross Traffic Assist1 is invaluable for blind exits and junctions. It uses the same radar technology in the Adaptive Cruise Control1 system to monitor the area in front of your car and detect vehicles or pedestrians approaching from the side. The system issues optical and acoustic warnings of any cross traffic detected at speeds of up to 30km/h and can implement an emergency stop to help avoid a collision or reduce the severity of it.
There when you need it
When using Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Assist with Adaptive Lane Guidance, Emergency Assist becomes active when the vehicle detects no steering activity on the part of the driver. The system then initiates a series of attempts to alert the driver before performing a safe emergency stop in the lane1.
Features & Colours
Customise Your Choice
Features of 190TDI
- Discover Pro audio and satellite navigation system with 9.2" colour touch screen display
- Lane Assist with Adaptive Lane Guideance , Traffic Jam Assist and Emergency Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Park Assist, parking bay and parallel parking assistance
- Vienna leather appointed seat upholstery
- Alloy wheels (Osorno) 19"
Choose your exterior colour
Features of 190TDI Premium
- 6-cyl. turbo diesel engine 3.0 l/165 kW V6, TDI550 4x4
- Bi-xenon headlamps with LED daytime running lights
- Canyon Limited Edition seat trim
- Park distance control, front and rear with rear view camera
- Wheels: 17" 'Aragua' Alloys
- Canyon door and tailgate decals
- Composition Media with App-Connect
- Black headlining and pillar trims
Choose your exterior colour
Volkswagen Terms & Conditions
- 1. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
- 3. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
- 4. Head-Up Display and customisable ambient lighting features are available with optional Innovision Package, at extra cost.
- 5. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
- 6. Air suspension standard on the Touareg 190TDI Premium.
- 7. Sound and comfort package only available on 190TDI premium model.
- 8. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
- 9. Towing capacities are applicable to Volkswagen Genuine Accessory Tow Bar. Towing capacity figures are maximum figures and actual towing capacity depends on factors including the laden mass of the vehicle, driving conditions and fitment of any accessories. Volkswagen Group Australia does not endorse or will not be held liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use or fitment of electronic trailer brakes.
- ^ Manufacturers recommended retail price (MRRP)